Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - pretty solid. We all

pretty solid. We all

Posted by Tianyu Tianyu over 6 months ago

I was more than a little excited to go to this movie, because after all, I have called Phoenix Wright Miike setting: Ace Attorney video game landscape biggest movie ever. But no small part of me worried that this is one of the ultra-violent films, closer to the killer Ichi (which Gore is just too much for me). But as the Dragon turned out to be not as funny drama Criminal Ace Attorney is a super-violent gorefest as Ichi. This is just one of the most enjoyable black comedy I've ever seen in my life. Black comedy is a difficult thing to get right. You have to balance dark environment exotic locations without going too far and alienating the public. Find the sweet spot is something like a dragon doing fine. A whole plot, for example, the rotation of a pair of bank robbers who come to find the money already in the bank clearing. So they are with a bank full of hostages, but do not steal to make a confrontation with police worthwhile. The rest of the film, we are treated the thief scene to argue about their code names, and to handle the wear knitted ski masks on the hottest day of the year, after being clumsily sincerely thanked expensive hostages gourmet meal for you hodgepodge hostage asked for everyone to eat. The nature of dark comedy film allows some play RuneScape signature elements that brought the surreal world filled with Yakuza. Baseball used lethal weapons (including http://www.rsgole.com any items laying around really), the energy that gives you the power to fight despite drinks bullet wounds, large random Yakuza street fighting rebel randomly and complex international plots fit perfectly in the world Miike is created. The film also achieves the goal memo blistering along the game's surprise RuneScape creator Toshiro Nagoshi. Hassan - five stories, as Great Dragon step is actually five stories in one. The first results from the previous Yakuza Girl Kiryu and Haruka as they search for the mother and Haruka. The second follows two teenagers who embark on a random robbery spree. The third is the story of a Korean killer is preparing to press, while the fourth follows a guru, and mad, one-eyed Yakuza slaughter caused by boredom while he was looking for Kiryu. Last plot, as mentioned above, followed by two masked robbers on the bank job went horribly wrong.As the film goes along, we will continue to switch between the plots, ensuring that the film soon. But more than that, the most interesting thing about the film is watching a different plotlines collide unexpectedly (and often downright hilarious). It is unfortunate, therefore, that the film falls completely separate it reached its peak. Up to this point, the film is pretty solid. We all know what the characters are doing and, more importantly, why they did it. Then a new show of two characters.