Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - f you offer a great value to both the retail box

f you offer a great value to both the retail box

Posted by Jma325 Jma325 over 6 months ago

All of these sites give up games tendon free. The thing is that people take from abandonware to let a more legal way. As shown in Marcin, we have to put in quite a few hearts and values ​​in the end product, and funnily enough, this is the thing that makes me smile all the time, but we killed many sites abandonware of its subsidiaries. It shows that if you put the right message and the right amount of all the games chord, and I emphasize the convenience of the users, you make a special focus on ease of use, and all is watching. And they have prepared a package to go, where you have all the flavor of the past with a simple package, really. Rich McCormick: Even though you guys will put you in charge of the major publishing houses tomorrow, what would you do to prevent piracy? Marcin Iwinski: We now come to a country that knows something about piracy. When the CD Projekt my friends in high school, there are no legal channels for the distribution of games. The market was 99.9% piracy and pirates always our competitors and other companies do not. Whenever we release a game is available on the street, you know, and CDs at the price of five is what we ask for, so it is all about value. It is in our opinion the only way to move forward. Of course, we do not agree with piracy, we do not like piracy, but if you really put a powerful DRM protection people will always find a way around it. Unless the DRM is not part of the game. I was really upset when I see examples of the company to release one chord player games and asks you to be online. I think it's just bollocks, to a large extent. Frankly, I have my notebook and I'm going, and I do not have Internet access. Although people do not like to think so, and no Internet service in many places in the world where you are going, or cost a lot of money, so Buy Neverwinter Gold I can not play the game. Usually a lot of players tendon has to do is say 'This is not a good offer, and it is not good, I'll download this game from the torrent, or copy it from my friends. It was cracked, and the difficulty of being online is removed. I completely separates it from the case when the game has elements of the Internet, and makes perfect sense. It is an entirely different world. I think the best example of this is to provide value to the end consumer. If you offer a great value to both the retail box and the digital version, and then more things like being part of the community, and people will think ten times before piracy. Of course it should be available on a large scale, because in some countries, and Poland is one of them, you can not legally purchase the products and those who are pirating because it was not available. This is not the case now with digital distribution.