Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - Your Level In A Specific Ability

Your Level In A Specific Ability

Posted by Kin Gang over 6 months ago

The black dragons I would be fighting is from the Evil Chicken's Lair, until conclusion of the part of the subquest, therefore crowding isn't an issue. Melee-ing black dragons takes an extremely long time, but You also need to jump through plenty of decoration for asyn shades too. I'll be using the Ectofuntus for the dragon bones. Thank you for any assistance You all could give.In terms of Dragon Legs, they are 800k over the skirt to get the same stats, and Torag's legs are greater if you do not mind paying for your upkeep. But if you've got the money, Bandos Tassets have MORE defense, then give strength and prayer. So in summary Bandos Chest/Legs are the best options once you're able to afford them. But if you can not, for now here are a few quick upgrade recommendations. Get a Berserker Ring. The RoW bonus is fair, and +4 constant strength is much more useful. Aside from that, Fire Cape. The rest of your equipment is either the best that you can get or will be the best you can get til you can upgrade to Bandos CP/Tassets. My account 0ranges2 (some of u might remember me) had gotten banned a few months back I took a 3 month break or so. We have an older account which was my first account ever, which had gotten banned a long time past, but a couple of days back I took a peek at it and it had been unbanned (must've bin due to the update a few months ago ). So now I am here with a different runescape accounts again. I'll put that aside now and perform runescape today without breaking some rules. Can there be anything new on runescape I must notice? I've looked through all the updates but discovered nothing major history changing. 2. Any tips for me following a long break? 3. I discovered something about jagex in a while they want to put off rs more and concentrade on some other game, when is that supposed to happen? At this time im still f2p. In a week im going into the US for 3 months (used to live there and im staying at my friends) so I wont be able to play with there. After that I will get manhood and perhaps try to get 99 wc. Check out www.rsgoldfast.com for more details.