Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Reunions - Venues - We're engaged!!

We're engaged!!

Posted by Pazpaz10 Holland over 6 months ago

We're engaged!! Hello ladies! We just got engaged last weekend, and I'm so excited!! We've been together over 3 years, I'm 26 & he's 28. We've been talking about marriage a lot, and what we want for our lives together. On last Friday night he surprised me with tickets to the zoo in our city, and we walked around for hours just gazing at the beautiful light-show. Towards the end of the night, we sat on a bench, and he said he had a present for me. I truly did not think it would be a ring! He got down on one knee and pulled out a metal oyster that he had made (!) with a pearl ring in it just like I've always wanted. Not traditional,but gorgeous. And now i am basking in the newly engaged glow....I am so exciting and begin to choose my wedding dress. I want something simple, something dressy. I took a fancy to a strapless wedding dress and planning to wear it with a lace shrug. But my best friend suggested me to choose another iridescent satin wedding. I am entangled with the choice. Please give me some advice. Thank you!!