Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - Video games have a distinct force

Video games have a distinct force

Posted by Best Bestmengqin over 6 months ago

I became a Sacramento Monarchs fan and watched them play in the 2006 WNBA Finals against the Detroit Shock. Since watching Parker in the national championship game that was won by her Tennessee Lady Volunteers, I have been pretty attuned to basketball women's and began writing about the WNBA in 2012. I began working for Swish Appeal in 2013 and I continue to contribute to the awareness of women's basketball with my coverage. Lisa Leslie being featured in an online game has led to an aspiring player growing up to keep the cycle of exposure going. Sports Illustrated's option to feature the UConn women and the men on their cover and ESPN's coverage for the Monarchs, Shock and Lady Vols and me going to an institution that promoted the coverage of women's sport all played a role in the development of the cycle. Video games have a distinct force. When you show your support for your team, you are a fan. It is clear that Parker's spot on the cover of NBA2K can inspire kids and adults to become avid basketball fans.The sweepstakes was won by Wizards District Gaming and Hornets Venom GT. No. 1 seed Wizards District Gaming, and no. 3 Hornets Venom GT rolled to sweeps in the NBA 2K League's The Turn Tournament on Friday evening. The $260,000 event, the second tournament in the season year, is scheduled to run until Saturday. The tournament are played using a best of three, single elimination format. The winner will receive $117,000 and the runners-up $52,000. If you want to know more about NBA 2K, you can go to https://www.nba2king.com/