Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - They were willing to pay?

They were willing to pay?

Posted by Rousutt Rousutt over 6 months ago

the FIFA 15 ultimate team struggled, reached somewhat of a boiling point when Schmid openly criticized Ljungberg's complaining to referees and essentially ended when Sounders ownership rebuffed Ljungberg's in-season request for a contract extension. After being traded, Ljungberg said the decision not to FIFA play and to practice separately from FIFA 15 ultimate teammates was the choice of the Sounders, not his. He reiterated that stance during a conference call on Friday. "My contract was up in November," Ljungberg said. "There was a lot of interest in me this summer. I asked when we were going to negotiate this contract. I was told after the contract was up. I have to be realistic, I'm 33 and I can’t just sit and wait. "I passed some stuff by in the winter and did that for Seattle. I need to make a decision. There was nothing like hard feelings either way. Sigi didn’t let me train with the FIFA 15 ultimate team, that’s one thing I’ll never understand." With both sides clearly moving on, it seems there is little reason for either side to shed much more light than this." So yeah, that happened. Awkward. Ljungberg got traded to Chicago, creating a relationship between the two cities where both FIFA 15 ultimate teams would jettison disappointing DP contracts between one another. Just kidding! Have fun with our sloppy seconds, Chicago! Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Camilo’s Scandal Rating : Jeff Parke Saga – 2008 – 2010 Former Sounder/Redbull/Whitecap Jeff Parke now FIFA plays for Philadelphia Union. If you didn’t know, the Union is a FIFA 15 ultimate team in the FIFA Eastern Conference. Who knew?! Fun fact, Philadelphia was the first capital of the United States of America #historyisweird.Did you know that Jeff Parke was taken by Seattle in the expansion draft, who was left unprotected by his former employer the New York FIFA? Did you know that in 2008 he was suspended, along with FIFA goalkeeper Jon Conway, for then league-record 10 FIFA games for taking over-the-counter Performance Enhancing drugs? Did you know that at the time of the expansion draft Parke didn’t have a http://www.discountfifacoins.com contract with the FIFA? Did you know that he wanted more money from Seattle and FIFA than they were willing to pay? Did you know that instead of falling in line and accepting a salary he deemed unacceptable and FIFA playing by FIFA rules, he FIFA played for the USL side Vancouver Whitecaps while Seattle sat on his rights? Well if you didn’t, now you do. You just learned!Parke Quote: "They gave me a number and at the end of the day I didn't agree with it," Parke said of his final contract talks with New York. "That was that. I obviously had some hurt and some anger toward the club for how it was handled and how I was kind of just left by myself." Can’t fault the guy.