Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - The next-gen variant of NBA 2K21 will boast gameplay

The next-gen variant of NBA 2K21 will boast gameplay

Posted by Sunxuemei Sunxuemei over 6 months ago

The next-gen variant of NBA 2K21 will boast gameplay and technical improvements, taking advantage of improved hardware on the PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X and S. They include adjustments to dribble motion, protection and off-ball maneuvers, foot planting, and a brand new feature that greatly relies on the PS5's brand new DualSense controllers. The dribbling mechanism for your sport has been"rebuilt from the ground up for next-gen", based on NBA 2K gameplay manager Mike Wang, that states"the difference is night and day" compared to this current-gen edition. "We retained the notion of signature dribble styles [...], but everything was scrapped and re-architected," he added. The end result is a boost in realism, responsiveness, and consistency, allowing players to better forecast movement and much more correctly reflect their intentions when going with the ball in hand. "it is a complete package and that I really don't think I can overstate how far it's raised my pleasure of playing the game," Wang said. The end result is a boost in realism, responsiveness, and consistency, allowing players to better forecast movement and more correctly reflect their goals when going with the ball in hand. "It's a complete package and that I don't think I can picture how much it is elevated my pleasure of playing the game," Wang explained. 2K Games and Wang also detailed a bunch of other changes coming to the next-gen variant of NBA 2K21, including its Impact Engine, Body Ups, and Off-Ball Contact. Check out the entire post over at the NBA 2K21 website. The next-gen variant of NBA 2K21 will be a launch title for your PS5, and Xbox Series X and S. A current-gen version is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia. If you want to know more fun and interesting information in https://www.nba2king.com/