Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Job Networking - Klose in the match, his opponent drag penalty shootout

Klose in the match, his opponent drag penalty shootout

Posted by Goblin Fda over 6 months ago

Club career Klose far the total has 522 appearances, 206 goals, but goals, reached an average of less than 0.4 goals ball. This goal efficiency and C Ronaldo, Messi, teeth Sue, Falcao and other super striker who can be described as very different. Although difficult to replicate the legendary Klose without Ronaldo, Messi, C Ronaldo, who have the talent, but he could under their own efforts and in front of a sensitive sense of smell, in the history of the FIFA 15 behind them. Put Debut early, everyone would say Klose headed, and worked hard at the feet of technology. The former Werder Bremen midfielder Micoud said It is hard to imagine that he is like the German striker FIFA Ultimate Team, for because I wanted to improve his passing skills and help in the field, in addition to practice again after exercise to find me. And every night before bedtime, g Klose assess the [url=http://www.4futcoins.co.uk/]FIFA coins[/url] content of the course of the day, the light switches are at home practicing their shooting support. Since 2002, FIFA 15 on the five head of the 2006 FIFA Soccer 15 in Germany five, you can see the change. Klose Klose in the 15 FIFA has repeatedly been the scene of local goals and assists, and changed his last FIFA 15 has left people just trying to get the classic print header Qiangdian center grows in a delicate foot conquer good break, good shooting and modern versatile center stage. I do not think the goal of Klose is the icing on the cake. FIFA 15 2002 group match against Ireland, which is only a goal in FIFA 15 FIFA 15 2006 quarterfinal against Argentina before the end of FIFA 15, Klose in the match, his opponent drag penalty shootout, Germany, therefore, had the last laugh FIFA 15 2010 round knockout against rival England, a long pass forward Klose then Neuer, Qiangdian break the deadlock on the scene, he laid the first stone of the German FIFA Ultimate Team to victory 2014 group stage Zaiyu Ghana.

FIFA 15 Van Persie 96 minutes

Posted by Goblin Fda over 6 months ago

FIFA 15 Interview after Sneijder Some incoherent performance tonight Dutch FIFA Ultimate Team, but still very good, but I really do not know what to say, sorry. Three Musketeers in the front court in the Netherlands, Van Persie was the highest figure in the light, Flying Dutchman Frightening header, which is definitely one of the best goals of the tournament, but unfortunately, the general fan did not help FIFA Ultimate Team to the end. Netherlands captain for the conference convinced, and Argentina, FIFA 15 is no longer my dream, my dream is to win the FIFA 15 But in FIFA 15 Van Persie 96 minutes 0 shot of transcripts has made FIFA 15 failed in order to produce a threat. From Spain scored two goals, the threat of the Dutch striker will be gradually reduced, Mexico, Van Persie hearing opportunity fierce battle with Costa Rica, missed a cross from Sneijder, the winning goal score. 31 year old generals of Van, in step 15 FIFA not a lot of opportunity, fly the. Thirty of the three musketeers could not stand in the FIFA 15 FIFA 15 Then, still uncertain whether the old Trident long list of finalists. http://www.4futcoins.co.uk/