Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - I would advise you do willows to RuneScape

I would advise you do willows to RuneScape

Posted by Wfuuopy Wfuuopy over 6 months ago

I currently have 112k xp until 89, which I can get in no time. They were about 2m to purchase about 60k of those. I really don't recall how many I purchased exactly, because it was a very long time ago. Anyhow, maples are far better. It is quite straightforward to make 2 million gp, also that I mostly did Chaos Druids. Only took me a few days. Maples are 145xp a log, and with fire gloves AND ring of fire its a little more. I would advise you do willows to approximately level 50, then switch to maples. Utilize the sals Firemaking Calculator to discover exactly how many logs you require for 99, then purchase them. It needs to be 2-4m. Not very expensive. Last words: You better be prepared to puke out your brains after a while. I ceased firemaking and started crafting because it is so exhausting. Some useful items that might help you reach your goal: Master Panance Horn: Gives Double xp to every log that you burn. You're getting a bonus 100% xp per log. Ring of Fire + Flame Gloves -- Available at levels 68, and 79 respectively (somebody may wanna correct me on this ) -- They each give a 2% xp bonus once worn, but when worn they provide 5% bonus. Does not sound like much but it may save you from burning off a few million logs in the long term. My question is how much has changed? I'd also love it if you can tell me how cash making has shifted. My prime methods last year comprised RC Guild Pouch Nat crafting, Green Dragons, High Alching for profit and a few others. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! I've got 83 range, and I'll be going to avansies to get 90 or so range. What should I change in that setup (I.E., what Arma item should I have, and how does this impact the rest of the setup?) ? If you read this entire thing, put"I read it" in the end of your post. I will be killing outside the Eyrie. I made a bet with a buddy of mine that at a 30 day membership I might get a 99. I chose firemaking because I have level 61 and I discovered it would cost approximately 5.8M for to 99. However, I've only ten days before the membership is up. Want to learn more about RuneScape at https://www.rsgoldfast.com