Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - I will believe it when I see it

I will believe it when I see it

Posted by Sunxuemei Sunxuemei over 6 months ago

We [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/]RS gold[/url] declared Orthen is still in the works now and - more long term - EGWD has a team continuing to move that forward slowly as time passes. The target is to deliver purposeful Small and moderate additive content often (such as the next Alchemical stuff we mentioned today), together with occasional strikes of larger content (something like Orthen). Concerning this cadence or dates for bigger content hits, we've got plans on how often we would like this to be but it is not something that we're in a position to communicate today. As we get into the rhythm of the new production approach, we'll begin to build a more consistent image and speak timelines at a bit more confidence. I will believe it when I see it. Jagex has had a history of saying all the ideal things, getting people hyped, not providing what they said they went to deliver. Community complains, the ideal things are eventually said by Jagex, claims things will change, people become hyped, then they under deliver. Repeat. Warden asserting to be transparent and stay tuned for the roadmap in January!!! We have nothing and he's finally said no roadmap is coming. It was the January update that came in April, although we are getting updates, arch is great and all. What about those 3 weeks? What about these patch months? The new pursuit was announced by you needed to with all the players that were miserable. It has was in development for months, before some mod stated it is in design phase in a twitter article. I'm done with the words. Show us you are shifting and we'll believe it. Jagex includes a steep road to climb, although I get it you weren't here it for all. I get that its bothersome, but I appear to bear in mind that back in 07/08, we frequently had weeks with no upgrades at all. Time is taken by Game dev, although big upgrades are nice. Imagine they're having to contend with now. For me, the problem comes with them communication matters, and being transparent, that has never been Jagex suit. Additionally, a great deal of the patch notes are actually good for RuneScape, with a number of the undesirable upgrades throughout the years being improved, as long as they don't try and sell those as big updates, I don't see a problem, actually. For updates to be sold by them the updates've got to be good. That's the only way it will get the job done. I've spent a great deal of time working on this arrangement of the theme music from RuneScape. I tried to make the score look as professional as you can, so I would like opinions on it - especially in those of you that are great with engraving or know the songs. See video description for detals - but I want to preface by acknowledging that there is a good deal of info for the layman. Overall it done, in my opinion. I really don't know the first, but it appears to capture the spirit of an adventure kind of theme. The combination does not do justice. E.g., on occasion a theme isn't as prominent on your combination as what it will be in a real ring. The [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/buy-osrs-gold]OSRS Money[/url] figures tend to overshadow the melodic lines.