Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - Fortunately those who object to the content

Fortunately those who object to the content

Posted by Jma325 Jma325 over 6 months ago

However, that advice is likely to fall on deaf ears, as Microsoft says that option's not on the table. Reading between the lines, it seems that Microsoft thinks Xbox Live and Kinect will support their sales just fine.However, a cursory look at VG Chartz might show why Microsoft isn't worried about the PS3 selling a few million more units -- the PS3 has outsold the Xbox 360 in 2009 and 2010. For context, YTD (year-to-date) sales still put the Xbox 360 ahead of the PS3 in sales since launch by a few million units. Either way, both companies are still battling it out for 2nd Place.From Pachter himself: "IF Microsoft does nothing, I think PS3 will outsell Xbox 360," he told http://www.discountfifacoins.com IndustryFIFA gamers. "However, my friends at Microsoft are extremely proud, and they absolutely refuse to tolerate the possibility that the PS3 will outsell the Xbox 360. I think they have the ads printed for the Xbox 360 price cut, and will drop them on us the instant they see PS3 sales greater than 360 sales." He added, "In the meantime, I think we'll see a reduction in the price of the Xbox 360/Kinect bundles (similar to Wal-Mart's "goof" last weekend), and Microsoft will use that to keep the PS3 at bay until they decide whether to match price for the console only."[Source: Industry FIFA gamers, VG Chartz] Dog Fighting Mobile Game Hacked by Animal Rights Activists. Dog Wars for Android is a simple battle game in the Mafia Wars mold. Not only was it not very good, it also attracted so many complaints for its content that Google removed the game from the Android marketplace back in April.Those determined to play the game can still download it from third party sites, however -- but there's a nasty surprise in store for them courtesy of some animal rights activists who hacked the game and inserted a mass text trojan. Those who play the modified version of the game will find their phone sends a text to all its stored contacts saying "I take pleasure in hurting small animals, just thought you should know that."While the very idea of dog fighting is objectionable and distasteful to most people, it's worth considering the fact that many of the most popular FIFA games feature some sort of objectionable content -- and, as the long running argument goes, playing a shooter doesn't make you prone to going out and shooting real people unless you already have some deep-seated psychological problems anyway. So why should FIFA players of Dog Wars be targeted in such a manner? Fortunately those who object to the content of high profile, well known titles like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty haven't seen fit to force in a similar trojan broadcasting the FIFA player's love of inflicting pain on human beings. http://www.discountfifacoins.com