Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - City are a big club and it’s a big opportunity

City are a big club and it’s a big opportunity

Posted by Jma325 Jma325 over 6 months ago

Grondona died at the Sanatorio Mitre private medical centre in Buenos Aires on Wednesday where he had been taken after suffering an aortic aneurysm.On hearing the news, Blatter said on Twitter: 'I am very sad for the loss of a great friend. Julio Grondona has left us at the age of 82 and are thoughts are with his family. May he rest in peace.'Grondona’s son Humberto became embroiled in a World Cup ticket scandal in Brazil after he admitted selling on tickets - including two to the final - to a friend.Passed away: Grondona died at the Sanatorio Mitre private medical centre in Buenos Aires on WednesdayFIFA's vice-president Julio Grondona dies aged 82 (archive)Willy Caballero after Joe Hart's starting place after joining Manchester City in £6m deal. Manchester City’s new £6million goalkeeper Willy Caballero has warned Joe Hart that he has not joined the Premier League champions just to sit on the bench.Caballero, 32, accepts that he will start the season as No 2 to the England international after agreeing to move from Malaga and play for his old boss Manuel Pellegrini.But it is understood that Pellegrini wants Caballero to fight Hart for a first-FIFA ultimate team place and the Argentine is up for the challenge. VIDEOScroll down to watch Liverpool v Manchester Spanish side Malaga in a £6m deal earlier this summer Doing their bit: Caballero and several of his City FIFA ultimate team-mates visited The Bronx community event [url=http://www.futcoinsteam.com]cheap fifa coins[/url] in New York More... Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko confirms he is negotiating a new contract at Etihad, with current deal set to expire next summerYaya Toure: I never wanted to leave Manchester City - I will stay at the club for as long as possible and win over the fans by lifting more trophies at the EtihadManchester City 5-1 AC Milan: Stevan Jovetic scores twice in comfortable winScott Sinclair admits to tough 18 months as future at Manchester City remains uncertainAll the latest Manchester City news, features and opinion ‘I’ve come to play,’ said Caballero, who started City’s first two pre-season tour FIFA 16 games in Hart’s absence. ‘I know the situation because Joe is a fantastic goalkeeper but I will fight to play.‘The decision will be down to the coach, the boss. I have trained well in the last three or four weeks and I need more time with my FIFA ultimate teammates, but I will be ready for the beginning of the season.‘Goalkeepers are a different type of FIFA player and I believe in myself. City are a big club and it’s a big opportunity. I want to try in every way I can to play.’ Although Hart is set to be offered a new contract, Pellegrini wants Caballero to provide more competition than Costel Pantilimon who had to be satisfied with playing in the domestic cups apart from a seven-game run in the Premier League when Hart was axed at the end of last year.

time with my FIFA ultimate teammates

Grondona died at the Sanatorio Mitre private medical centre in Buenos Aires on Wednesday where he had been taken after suffering an aortic aneurysm.On hearing the news, Blatter said on Twitter: 'I am very sad for the loss of a great friend. Julio Grondona has left us at the age of 82 and are thoughts are with his family. May he rest in peace.'Grondona’s son Humberto became embroiled in a World Cup ticket scandal in Brazil after he admitted selling on tickets - including two to the final - to a friend.Passed away: Grondona died at the Sanatorio Mitre private medical centre in Buenos Aires on WednesdayFIFA's vice-president Julio Grondona dies aged 82 (archive)Willy Caballero after Joe Hart's starting place after FIFA Coin joining Manchester City in £6m deal. Manchester City’s new £6million goalkeeper Willy Caballero has warned Joe Hart that he has not joined the Premier League champions just to sit on the bench.Caballero, 32, accepts that he will start the season as No 2 to the England international after agreeing to move from Malaga and play for his old boss Manuel Pellegrini.But it is understood that Pellegrini wants Caballero to fight Hart for a first-FIFA ultimate team place and the Argentine is up for the challenge. VIDEOScroll down to watch Liverpool v Manchester Spanish side Malaga in a £6m deal earlier this summer Doing their bit: Caballero and several of his City FIFA ultimate team-mates visited The Bronx community event in New York More... Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko confirms he is negotiating a new contract at Etihad, with current deal set to expire next summerYaya Toure: I never wanted to leave Manchester City - I will stay at the club for as long as possible and win over the fans by lifting more trophies at the EtihadManchester City 5-1 AC Milan: Stevan Jovetic scores twice in comfortable winScott Sinclair admits to tough 18 months as future at Manchester City remains uncertainAll the latest Manchester City news, features and opinion ‘I’ve come to play,’ said Caballero, who started City’s first two pre-season tour FIFA 16 games in Hart’s absence. ‘I know the situation because Joe is a fantastic goalkeeper but I will fight to play.‘The decision will be down to the coach, the boss. I have trained well in the last three or four weeks and I need more time with my FIFA ultimate teammates, but I will be ready for the beginning of the season.‘Goalkeepers are a different type of FIFA player and I believe in myself. City are a big club and it’s a big opportunity. I want to try in every way I can to play.’ Although Hart is set to be offered a new contract, Pellegrini wants Caballero to provide more competition than Costel Pantilimon who had to be satisfied with playing in the domestic cups apart from a seven-game run in the Premier League when Hart was axed at the end of last year.

I believe in myself

Grondona died at the Sanatorio Mitre private medical centre in Buenos Aires on Wednesday where he had been taken after suffering an aortic aneurysm.On hearing the news, Blatter said on Twitter: 'I am very sad for the loss of a great friend. Julio Grondona has left us at the age of 82 and are thoughts are with his family. May he rest in peace.'Grondona’s son Humberto became embroiled in a World Cup ticket scandal in Brazil after he admitted selling on tickets - including two to the final - to a friend.Passed away: Grondona died at the Sanatorio Mitre private medical centre in Buenos Aires on WednesdayFIFA's vice-president Julio Grondona dies aged 82 (archive)Willy Caballero after Joe Hart's starting place after joining Manchester City in £6m deal. Manchester City’s new £6million goalkeeper Willy Caballero has warned Joe Hart that he has not joined the Premier League champions just to sit on the bench.Caballero, 32, accepts that he will start the season as No 2 to the England international after agreeing to move from Malaga and play for his old boss Manuel Pellegrini.But it is understood that Pellegrini wants Caballero to fight Hart for a first-FIFA ultimate team place and the Argentine is up for the challenge. VIDEOScroll down to watch Liverpool v Manchester Spanish side Malaga in a £6m deal earlier this summer Doing their bit: Caballero and several of his City FIFA ultimate team-mates visited The Bronx community event in New York More... Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko confirms he is negotiating a new contract at Etihad, with current deal set to expire next summerYaya Toure: I never wanted to leave Manchester City - I will stay at the club for as long as possible and win over the fans by lifting more trophies at the EtihadManchester City 5-1 AC Milan: Stevan Jovetic scores twice in comfortable winScott Sinclair admits to tough 18 months as future at Manchester City remains uncertainAll the latest Manchester City news, features and opinion ‘I’ve come to play,’ said Caballero, who started City’s first two pre-season tour FIFA 16 games in Hart’s absence. ‘I know the situation because Joe is a fantastic goalkeeper but I will http://www.futcoinsteam.com fight to play.‘The decision will be down to the coach, the boss. I have trained well in the last three or four weeks and I need more time with my FIFA ultimate teammates, but I will be ready for the beginning of the season.‘Goalkeepers are a different type of FIFA player and I believe in myself. City are a big club and it’s a big opportunity. I want to try in every way I can to play.’ Although Hart is set to be offered a new contract, Pellegrini wants Caballero to provide more competition than Costel Pantilimon who had to be satisfied with playing in the domestic cups apart from a seven-game run in the Premier League when Hart was axed at the end of last year.