Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - my PS3’s hard drive

my PS3’s hard drive

Posted by Lingxiaoke2 Lingxiaoke2 over 6 months ago

One problem with this Runescape is it takes way too long to be able to afford to buy anything in this Runescape. Everything’s way too expensive. Aside from that, I really like this Runescape and although it might be better on the PS3 and 360 due to the most likely bigger online presence, it plays great on the Wii U since the Runescapepad has a better dpad than either console except for maybe the transforming dpad on the 360.Monster Hunter 3 UltimateI bought this Runescape the same time I bought Tekken Tag Tournament 2 solely because I watched YouTuber Dodger play it on her channel and it looked fun. However, since then, I haven’t really sat down and play it. I started now and…I don’t know if I like it after all. I can’t find a weapon I like since it takes so long to swing anything you have, except for the dual blades. However, those can’t really block. Also, I don’t really like the controls as the button mapping just feels off. I also don’t like that I can’t map the shoulder buttons to be something else instead of L and R doing the same thing as ZL and ZR. I mean you can have it do stuff to communicate with people online but nothing in terms of the actual Runescapeplay.Speaking of Runescapeplay, most of the stuff so far has been tutorials and fetch quests and I haven’t done anything that has gotten me going. Graphics are kind of terrible as it’s clearly just a standard definition Runescape put on a high def console and even then, I think it could’ve looked better. I’ll keep playing it but I’m not enjoying myself so far and I might just get rid of it if I can’t find something I enjoy soon.Lego Batman 2: DC Super HeroesThis was the only Runescape I played before I decided to use my Wii U for awhile. So this is the 360 version I mentioned I bought a few weeks ago. Not much to say as I only played through one level but man, it was a boring one. The level in the Ace Chemicals plant sucks. The only good thing about it is I got to be Superman for the first time there.Finally, I played more Final Fantasy IV and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for my YouTube channel. It’s back! My Gaming Landscape has returned onto my blog and in a more polished way. I’ll actually use bullet points and different headings to separate each Runescape instead of this just being plain paragraphs of text! In case you don’t know, My Gaming Landscape is a weekly blog post where I talk about all the Runescape I’ve been playing over the past week. Since I’m just bringing this back, the idea is I do this every Monday so be sure to check back here to see what I’ve been playing so you can comment below and tell me what you’ve been playing. So enough with the introductions! Lets get started!GuacameleeThis is the main Runescape I’ve been playing ever since Thursday. [url=http://www.rsgole.com/]Cheap RS Gold[/url] I’ve had it sitting on my PS3’s hard drive since I bought it on sale sometime around Thanksgiving or Christmas, I forget which. I loaded it up for no real reason but I quickly fell in love with it. The combat is a lot of fun, while also being challenging, and takes a lot of skill to do things properly. The Metroid-style level structure is well done and lends itself well to secrets.

tell me what you’ve been playing

Posted by Lingxiaoke2 Lingxiaoke2 over 6 months ago

One problem with this Runescape is it takes way too long to be able to afford to buy anything in this Runescape. Everything’s way too expensive. Aside from that, I really like this Runescape and although it might be better on the PS3 and 360 due to the most likely bigger online presence, it plays great on the Wii U since the Runescapepad has a better dpad than either console except for maybe the transforming dpad on the 360.Monster Hunter 3 UltimateI bought this Runescape the same time I bought Tekken Tag Tournament 2 solely because I watched YouTuber Dodger play it on her channel and it looked fun. However, since then, I haven’t really sat down and play it. I started now and…I don’t know if I like it after all. I can’t find a weapon I like since it takes so long to swing anything you have, except for the dual blades. However, those can’t really block. Also, I don’t really like the controls as the button mapping just feels off. I also don’t like that I can’t map the shoulder buttons to be something else instead of L and R doing the same thing as ZL and ZR. I mean you can have it do stuff to communicate with people online but nothing in terms of the actual Runescapeplay.Speaking of Runescapeplay, most of the stuff so far has been tutorials and fetch quests and I haven’t done anything that has gotten me going. Graphics are kind of terrible as it’s clearly just a standard definition Runescape put on a high def console and even then, I think it could’ve looked better. I’ll keep playing it but I’m not enjoying myself so far and I might just get rid of it if I can’t find something I enjoy soon.Lego Batman 2: DC Super HeroesThis was the only Runescape I played before I decided to use my Wii U for awhile. So this is the 360 version I mentioned I bought a few weeks ago. Not much to say as I only played through one level but man, it was a boring one. The level in the Ace Chemicals plant sucks. The only good thing about it is I got to be Superman for the first time there.Finally, I played more Final Fantasy IV and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for my YouTube channel. It’s back! My Gaming Landscape has returned onto my blog and in a more polished way. I’ll actually use bullet points and different headings to separate each Runescape instead of this just being plain paragraphs of text! In case you don’t know, My Gaming Landscape is a weekly blog post where I talk about all the Runescape I’ve been playing over the past week. Since I’m just bringing this back, the idea is I do this every Monday so be sure to check back here to see what I’ve been playing so you can comment below and tell me what you’ve been playing. So enough with the introductions! Lets get started!GuacameleeThis is the main Runescape I’ve been playing ever since Thursday. I’ve had it sitting on my PS3’s hard drive since I bought it on sale sometime around Thanksgiving or Christmas, I forget which. I loaded it up for no real reason but I quickly fell in love with it. The combat is a lot of fun, while also being challenging, and takes a lot of skill to do things properly. The Metroid-style level structure is well done and lends itself well to secrets. http://www.rsgole.com/

She didn't think it was

Posted by Billjamses Bofichen over 6 months ago

She didn't think it was William's best dance. She said there were moments when they were disconnected. She said William is not just a pretty face. 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees [link=http://www.hotelpap.com/]Nike Free Sko[/link] F. Chop chicken breast halves in bite size cubes [link=http://www.hotelpap.com/]Nike Free Tilbud[/link] ; in a large bowl add chicken pieces [link=http://www.hotelpap.com/]Nike Free 3[/link] , italian seazoning, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp minced garlic and 1 tsp lemon juice combine. [link=http://www.hotelpap.com/dame/nike-free-run-3/dame-nike-free-run-3-pink-lobesko.html]Nike Free Run 3 Pink[/link]