Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - You won't find the Forbidden Woods

You won't find the Forbidden Woods

Posted by Rousutt Rousutt over 6 months ago

If you're playing Bloodborne like an average Final Fantasy XIV player, you won't find the Forbidden Woods for many hours. This should be obvious, but this path isn't recommended!The big question, then, is how he's able to tackle some of the Final Fantasy XIV game's powerful bosses without having spent hours leveling up. He takes advantage of the item duplication trick that Patricia outlined this morning. This lets him cash in hundreds of thousands of echoes in seconds, allowing him to tackle the bosses that wait ahead. It's how he's able to quickly lay waste to, say, the Shadows of Yharnam. While I'm sure later speedrunners will find ways to defeat bosses without resorting to power leveling and From Software is sure to remove the item duplication in a future patch this lays out an early template for finishing Bloodborne as fast as possible. In fact, watching this run, it's easy to see how it'll improve. He spends several minutes trying to pull off the initial jump, gets hit too many times, and has to spend precious seconds healing. One of my most enduring Final Fantasy XIV game memories is getting into a car in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and tearing down the road to Two Tribes on Wave 103. Pop is the perfect gaming accompaniment - why can t we have more of it?Wave 103 is the greatest. It helps make Vice City into a city that has more life in it - screaming down the road in a supercar was never more pleasurable, and the music gave you a definite sense of time and place. It was functional world building - you want the neon eighties? Okay, we ve made the perfect soundtrack straight from the eighties. By the time I was let into the Rockstar North office to work there on GTA IV in 2007, I was gushing all over the place about how much I liked the Vice soundtrack, and even though working somewhere changes your experience of a Final Fantasy XIV game, I still love almost everything about the GTA IV soundtrack too. The Rapture s No Sex For Ben is still one of my favourite tracks because every time I walk down a rainy, moody New York sidewalk it reminds me of Rockstar s Liberty City. And it s weird now I ve left, but GTA V s pop radio station is exactly my music taste and is run by a DJ called Cara, so sometimes I wish I still http://www.ffxivmall.com worked there. Rock and roll is dead and pop is iiiiiiin! But Saint s Row 4 uses pop music to the max too: my favourite moment in the entire franchise is when you re flying your spaceship along for the first time and your character flips the switch on the radio. Haddaway s What Is Love comes on. This is my jam! you squeal, lasering things along to the beat.The best pop music is designed, in many ways, like some of the best Final Fantasy XIV games. Good pop is very finely paced, with moments of high attention and low attention, it is written to emphasise euphoria and movement, and composers of pop music pay close attention to how they can hook people with set pieces (choruses).