Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Reunions - Venues - Tips to save wedding dresses

Tips to save wedding dresses

Posted by Pazpaz10 Holland over 6 months ago

Tips to save wedding dresses Wedding dress brought home after the wedding, it is necessary to carefully hide it in the bottom, to save life. No matter it is expensive or cheap wedding dresses.All of them with your sweet memories.However, if you are easily put it entrusted to the streets of small laundries, may regret it for life ---- wedding maintenance and other precious clothing is very different. Once you master a few tips, and your own cleaning, preservation wedding is not difficult. I bought my wedding dress online and the dress was delivered EXACTLY as pictured. The materials are very high quality and the beading is an intricate lace pattern done with beads that is beautiful in person. I would like to recommend anyone looking for a designer dress to order wedding dress in the site. You can click the picture to order wedding dress in the site. Very very beautiful wedding dress, just like in the picture. Wedding wash, wet cleaning is the key, because the small wedding decorations, such as beaded trim, can not stand the erosion of dry cleaning chemicals, the best method is to mix wedding into a moderate, neutral detergent in water soak for a while, it can washed the dinner wine, Hun and other stains left behind, more bubbles for a while, even the invisible stains such as perspiration, white wine stains can be removed. Wedding wash, dry thoroughly, you can collect up to be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a closet or under the bed, remember, do not hang up the wedding, because the elderly are run, so weighty point the wedding will produce vertical force, stretching or even tearing the skirt body. The wedding greatly panniers can be reversed up collection, but every year Fanshai clothing, to hoop skirts restitution, lest it loses its elasticity. There are two minor issues to be mentioned: First, before collection of wedding you want to wash your hands, do not glue cosmetics, or over time, there will be a small yellow spot on the wedding.