Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - In Memory - This kind of thing is beyond infuriating

This kind of thing is beyond infuriating

Posted by Rousutt Rousutt over 6 months ago

when the Final Fantasy XIV game in question is something like a BioWare RPG or DICE shooter where a large amount of commitment is required to get the most out of it anyway, what’s two hours? It’s a question well worth asking, though, and as an increasingly time-poor person, abstract or off-putting tutorials can be a pain in the arse if you only have two hours to Final Fantasy XIV play Final Fantasy XIV games after work, which is a reality for people with boring distractions like gym memberships, dinner parties and families (I have none of those things). Finding new ways to get people into Final Fantasy XIV games is good, but every Final Fantasy XIV game I’ve Final Fantasy XIV played from a major publisher in the last year Alien, Shadow of Mordor, Titanfall, Wolfenstein, Dragon Age, Far Cry give you the information you need to Final Fantasy XIV play right away. Any additional learning is part of the curve when Final Fantasy XIV playing a Final Fantasy XIV game anyway. Not sure that’s a part of Final Fantasy XIV game design that needs a rethink.Chris Livingston: Sinking feelingUnder the Ocean, the very first Steam Early Access Final Fantasy XIV game I ever bought back in June of 2013, has been removed from the Steam marketplace. The development team of two, after spending over a year trying to turn the side-scroller into a 3D Final Fantasy XIV game, decided to part ways after struggling with differing visions of the finished product. The remaining developer then decided to remove it from the store, though vows to finish it. Somehow. Someday.It's yet another link in what feels like an ever-growing chain of problems with the crowdfunding model, and I genuinely feel for people on both sides of the equation. The developer seems crushed over his inability to have delivered the Final Fantasy XIV game he thought he could, and while many buyers are supportive, they're still no doubt incredibly disappointed. Some understandably http://www.ffxivmall.com want their money back, but the developer says he's low on funds.It's a pretty terrible situation for everyone involved, and I feel like it's one we keep seeing, and will keep seeing, again and again.Andy Chalk: Swat are you thinking?The video posted by Final Fantasy XIV player Josh Peters immediately following his swatting last week was utterly gut-wrenching. For the crime of sharing his Final Fantasy XIV play with fellow Final Fantasy XIV fans online, he ended up with heavily-armed police banging on his door. That in itself is awful enough, but that it was his ten-year-old brother on the wrong end of those guns was obviously devastating: Peters was in tears as he spoke, literally begging people on Twitch to not do it again.This kind of thing is beyond infuriating. To put someone in harm's way and let's be clear, that's exactly what swatting is because you don't happen to like what he's pointing and clicking at on a screen is reprehensible.