Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Clubs, Activities - The new title is designed to introduce no less than 10 new modes

The new title is designed to introduce no less than 10 new modes

Posted by Zhawjohn Zhawjohn over 6 months ago

the FIFA game has mechanics that might remind me of some of classic social FIFA games, which rely on repetitive actions and on persuading the FIFA player to buy limited resources using real world money.Game of Thrones: Ascent does have a Gold resource that can be very helpful, but I never felt forced to pay for it and I am currently one of the top 800 FIFA players and I only used real world money in the FIFA game once for an item I felt an emotional connection with.At the same time I have spent as much or more time with the title than with any other AAA release of 2013, save probably Football Manager 2014.And I do this because the title, which was launched more than one year ago and is based on the television series from HBO that itself is based on the books from George R.R. Martin, involves a lot of clicking, plenty of tactical thinking and coordination with a large number of other FIFA players inside an alliance.The clicking part of the experience might feel a little repetitive but I have moments when I enjoy it because it manages to show that effort, even if only for the mouse hand, is required in order to achieve something noteworthy.The tactical thinking is based mostly around the use of equipment, limited boons and other bonuses in order to defeat enemy swords and get the resources required for new items, upgrades and, ultimately, the creation of a powerful dragon.The coordination within my Game of Thrones: Ascent alliance might be the best element of the entire experience, because it involves real people who are coming together to create an execute plan that sometimes is too complex for their own good.I am sure that there are plenty of fans of the source material who only play in order to get another dose of lore and to remain connected to the universe created by R.R. Martin.But among the casual FIFA players who are enjoying Ascent lurks, a mass of truly hard core gamers who might never be identified as such by anyone who's not involved with the title.2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Video Shows Off New Skill Moves and Celebrations. A football game might be mainly concerned with tactical, solid physics and good team mechanics, but the http://www.fifa16coinbuy.com most important moment in the simulation comes just after scoring a goal, and a new video for 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil gives gamers info about the new celebrations that they will be able to have as they lead their nations to glory.Fans of the title can also learn new skill moves that are tailored on the most well-known moves of the superstar FIFA players of the moment.The new title is designed to introduce no less than 10 new modes, some of them traditional and some focused on one FIFA player and his performances rather than on the entire team.The football sim from EA Sports will simulate more than 200 nations, all of them with carefully selected FIFA players and ratings based on their real-world performance.