Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - One of them is exactly the same device

One of them is exactly the same device

Posted by Jma325 Jma325 over 6 months ago

I did not experience any problems when he played in the earlier PC build of the game, but the session was held in the controlled environment of the publisher. So, many of the issues that seem to be related to graphics drivers - which suggests that the latest updates have thrown a spanner in the works. White screen when loading the game Andy started playing the game during the middle of the night last night to launch the system in 64bit i7-950 3.2GHz, 6GB of RAM and Radeon HD 6890. Memory in the beginning, and he can not download games in all - the game boot on a white screen and then crash with an error in Windows. This means identifying him updated graphics driver - thanks guide4Neverwinter games.net information. If you do, try to avoid also install the latest Catalyst program, because that can cause framerate problems as detailed below. Consistent framerate problems both Andy and I faced very low framerates when playing through the tutorial - 2-5FPS, bad unplayably. It may be due to AMD Catalyst program, which is said to cause problems with the current version Andy issue. In my case, I resolved by multiplying the settings down to their lowest level for the opening sequence, where I got 25fps for most of the order of 10-15 fps physics tutorial to include fabrics. This 64bit system with i5 and 3.3GHz, 16GB of RAM, and GeForce GTX 560 T. During the first occasion, I managed to get up to 60 fps with drop down to 720p game - a decision that appears to become a major factor in that first performance issues. That said, I still had my problems to enter the closed environment and during some scripted sequence. During the last part of the work, within the basement complex, can achieve 40FPS at 1080p on high setting - but it is very inconsistent, and not particularly interesting to play. Once received wisdom suggests disable triple buffering on the NVIDIA Control Panel and use the settings of applications for V-sync, but it had no significant effect on the performance of the issues mentioned [url=http://www.nwgolds.com]Neverwinter Account[/url] above. Shadow rejection decision helps, as does the effect of amortization screen space. The many other office equipment are able to run the game at 1080p with no similar issues. One of them is exactly the same device but is currently playing with the old GeForce driver 331.82 instead of 335.23 current regulations - and it lends credence to the idea that the existing problems with the driver. Update: I've managed to solve the problem with the latest GeForce programs operating through experience in the check-box the'Include beta drivers' and download the GeForce 337.50 beta drivers. Worthy, more and texture pop in the game the more noticeable it is running.