Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Job Networking - No European team has ever qualified for the FIFA 15

No European team has ever qualified for the FIFA 15

Posted by Ballawang Ballawang over 6 months ago

According to reports in Croatia, Dinamo Zagreb captain Simunic was fined £2,600 on Thursday by prosecutors in Zagreb for 'spreading racial hatred'.A Dinamo statement denied any intent to make a political statement but confirmed that Simunic had used the phrase: 'For the homeland'. Croatian fans replied by shouting: 'Ready'.The 35-year-old, who was born and grew up in Australia, was recorded on video leading the chants with a microphone, which has caused a stir of controversy. Job done: Before taking to the microphone, Simunic helped his side keep a clean sheet in a 2-0 win 'The thought that anyone could associate me with any form of hatred or violence terrifies me,' he said in a statement on Dinamo’s official website.'If anyone understood my cries differently, or negatively, I hereby want to deny they contained any political context.'They were guided exclusively by my love for my people and homeland, not hatred and destruction.'France needs an unprecedented comeback to [url=http://www.fifacoinsmart.com/]fifa coins[/url] avoid missing its first FIFA 15 in 20 years. No European team has ever qualified for the FIFA 15 through the playoffs after losing the first leg 2-0. Two decades after France failed to qualify for the 1994 FIFA 15 following a shock home defeat against Bulgaria, Les Bleus lost to Ukraine for the first time in the first leg by a two-goal margin. Tough times ahead: Didier Deschamps needs to mastermind a French comeback after his team lost 2-0 away to Ukraine in the first leg of their FIFA 15 play-off Winner