Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - I myself am also stuck

I myself am also stuck

Posted by Rousutt Rousutt over 6 months ago

the floating period of six months. People update and task updates cyclical goods, such as newly hatched Magic, assassins, and other men fighting DNF occupation, when the soul of a disaster will be relatively large price fluctuations, the highest prices are generally cyclical goods are generally not more than it stabilizes 2.5 times the minimum value. That soul spar record low if a district is 2,000, its highest price cycle will not be higher than 5000. In fact, price cycles can use a phrase to summarize, extremes meet, when a large consumption goods prices low to At some point the value of it will be a significant rebound in the short term. As for how to use the price cycle to make a profit, we should see the money in your hands and on your knowledge of the region the price, the author of the district play only two, this is not recommended to start doing different materials. Recently because I wanted to do something to junior players, intermediate players, senior players and technical support, in order to better develop the continuation of the fighting game, this game from the people who play on the decline, but do not want the players to go DNF career change, want to play a DNF career, often for DNF occupation is not acceptable. Another reason is because I myself am also stuck in a bottleneck stage, the current can not increase, and also hope to help others at the same time http://www.dfostock.com to improve themselves. (Only DNF PK) on several sectors of the player about to friends about the next: I will be divided into different levels of players four levels, each of which were the first two levels, there are several small level than the level 1. The third line (probably DNF PKC ordinary mid-level) 2-wire primary (basic beyond DNF PKC public players, there is a certain level of operation) wire intermediate (DNF PKC beyond hardcore gamers, there is a certain level of operation and some tactical thinking) wire Senior (Beyond DNF PKC public players operating without problems, with three kinds of tactical routines around) capability tier top / primary (operating either practical or degree line has mastered gorgeous, with its own tactical routines and three or more different styles Tactics, exceed 95% of the player's strength) 3. primary (first-line and second-line center is basically the same, the details do not yet explained) intermediate line (beyond the primary line is that the psychological warfare, suppression and the corresponding scene, and was suppressed adversity will predict in advance and the corresponding ideas, more mature psychological tactics) Advanced line (psychological tactics are very mature, in the case of a disadvantage still have a cool head, and guess the other idea of ​​the routine, the same operation is also to keep up with him The idea.