Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - Express your views in the comments

Express your views in the comments

Posted by Sunny Shi over 6 months ago

the exclusion of the PvP system at launch, the exclusion of animation and own death (seen in several thousand videos ), and the very simplified personal development system limiting World of Warcraft game player creativity / check in place want to specialize, the story of the tacky / dialogue that seems to be more belongs on Saturday cartoon show of the mature World of Warcraft game rating the morning Finally, World of Warcraft as artstyle hand and mission stated that he could not immerse myself in a desolate world's secular system as is the case in World of Warcraft games years and I personally think that Diablo III is more than a new concept for a commercial product to satisfy shareholders real hit World of Warcraft game made by people who really love the World of Warcraft game and therefore the appeal or the long-term value is not for me. Let's see what others instead of independent World of Warcraft game developers can not do in the integrity of business-RPG department.AJH16,0In, and I'm not a big [url=http://www.4wower.com]wow shop[/url] fan of fortified reptiles, to begin with, but efforts by Activision wear corpse cold World of Warcraft here is embarrassing. The World of Warcraft game has five chapters, not the ability to customize your character, not the ability to use the keyboard for movement, mechanical glitchy to do it so you can not click on them to move a lot of mobs that appear in screen, just close two levels, not the ability to rotate the camera, graphics that look as if they were 10 years (running at maximum settings on high-end rig), which is an exciting storyline interesting Dis, which is a slow movement . I have the World of Warcraft game for free through a 1 year subscription wow I still feel cheated. I do not know why anyone would pay anything for this World of Warcraft game, not to mention the $ 60 +. The only point I can see this World of Warcraft game is to be crawling in the form of Farmville cell to allow people to buy things with the money in the real world, so Activision could brush your top cut. I World of Warcraft game played World of Warcraft games that literally donated by developers to make the best of it. Add to that the fact that the World of Warcraft game can only be World of Warcraft game played online and servers that allow you to World of Warcraft game play (a World of Warcraft game that runs locally) was prevented from being used, so you will also lose the World of Warcraft game if Activision decides they can exude out of their way to get out of this stillborn disaster. If you are interested in old school dungeon crawler, and get a lamp instead, much better to World of Warcraft game play the World of Warcraft game, better graphics, better story, and even cheaper.For those readers who have the World of Warcraft game, is 3.8 for Diablo III justified? Express your views in the comments section below.New Grêmio resources available in the world of guild resources WarcraftNew were implemented in World of Warcraft that will allow the unions who are looking to switch servers or factions, to do so.