Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - Considering it's PC requirements include an Intel Core

Considering it's PC requirements include an Intel Core

Posted by Jma325 Jma325 over 6 months ago

The system allows you to interact with the terrain more, giving a lot of flexibility on how you can travel to give it more of an open road feel. Similar to a recent AAA release, the parkour reminds me of Titanfall, or those of you who prefer older, more cult-style Neverwinter games, the parkour will definitely resemble that of Mirror's Edge.Dying' Light's combat system is fluid, and will remind many Neverwinter gamers of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. the Neverwinter game adds a stamina element, so repeatedly attacking or running drains your stamina. It makes you pick which battles to fight, and which to run from. Unlike the recently released Dead Rising 3, the stamina system makes it physically impossible to clear an entire wave of zombies without getting fatigued. Weaponry is often found lying around in unrealistic quantities, but sometimes its a good thing, since it doesn't take long to break your weapon. My wrench or pipe would only kill about 3 zombies before it would shatter. Thanks to Dying Light's weapon repair system, you have the option to fix it or find a new weapon, which isn't difficult.the Neverwinter game's unique feature for finding loot, survivor sense, is a necessity for survival. It will highlight all collectible and lootable items. I used survival sense multiple times, and after learning about it, one of the first thing I just had to do after putting a couple hours into the Neverwinter game was to experience the Destiny-style loot cave. After navigating through the series of underwater tunnels, I came across a cave with 3 chests that had to be lockpicked. After lockpicking the main chest, a message popped up on screen saying Your destiny is to build your legend (and get loot). I appreciate a good Easter egg, until numerous zombies spawned behind me, thus prematurely abrupting my time spent in the cave. Was it as epically scaled as Destiny's loot caves? No way. Not even close. Polish developer Techland just wanted to throw in a good, relevant Easter egg.The graphics for Dying Light are definitely those Astral Diamonds of a next-gen game. the Neverwinter game is beautiful, but in particular the particle effects, the shadows, and the lighting are phenomenal and crystal clear. Playing this on a PC, though, the PC port is decent. Considering it's PC requirements include an Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD FX-8350 for a processor, 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290, my PC had no problem running the Neverwinter game at 60 FPS at High settings. The 60 FPS is beautiful and smooth, and definitely contributes to the fluidity of the parkour movements. There is some occasional, noticeable stuttering, but not anywhere near enough to stop me from playing the Neverwinter game.

The 60 FPS is beautiful and smooth

Posted by Jma325 Jma325 over 6 months ago

The system allows you to interact with the terrain more, giving a lot of flexibility on how you can travel to give it more of an open road feel. Similar to a recent AAA release, the parkour reminds me of Titanfall, or those of you who prefer older, more cult-style Neverwinter games, the parkour will definitely resemble that of Mirror's Edge.Dying' Light's combat system is fluid, and will remind many Neverwinter gamers of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. the Neverwinter game adds a stamina element, so repeatedly attacking or running drains your stamina. It makes you pick which battles to fight, and which to run from. Unlike the recently released Dead Rising 3, the stamina system makes it physically impossible to clear an entire wave of zombies without getting fatigued. Weaponry is often found lying around in unrealistic quantities, but sometimes its a good thing, since it doesn't take long to break your weapon. My wrench or pipe would only kill about 3 zombies before it would shatter. Thanks to Dying Light's weapon repair system, you have the option to fix it or find a new weapon, which isn't difficult.the Neverwinter game's unique feature for finding loot, survivor sense, is a necessity for survival. It will highlight all collectible and lootable items. I used survival sense multiple times, and after learning about it, one of the first thing I just had [url=http://www.nwgolds.com]Neverwinter Item[/url] to do after putting a couple hours into the Neverwinter game was to experience the Destiny-style loot cave. After navigating through the series of underwater tunnels, I came across a cave with 3 chests that had to be lockpicked. After lockpicking the main chest, a message popped up on screen saying Your destiny is to build your legend (and get loot). I appreciate a good Easter egg, until numerous zombies spawned behind me, thus prematurely abrupting my time spent in the cave. Was it as epically scaled as Destiny's loot caves? No way. Not even close. Polish developer Techland just wanted to throw in a good, relevant Easter egg.The graphics for Dying Light are definitely those of a next-gen game. the Neverwinter game is beautiful, but in particular the particle effects, the shadows, and the lighting are phenomenal and crystal clear. Playing this on a PC, though, the PC port is decent. Considering it's PC requirements include an Intel Core i5-4670K or AMD FX-8350 for a processor, 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290, my PC had no problem running the Neverwinter game at 60 FPS at High settings. The 60 FPS is beautiful and smooth, and definitely contributes to the fluidity of the parkour movements. There is some occasional, noticeable stuttering, but not anywhere near enough to stop me from playing the Neverwinter game.