Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Reunions - Venues - 1,007 Wedding-y Tidbits + 5 Fantabulous Real Weddings = More Wedding Inspiration Than You Can Shake

1,007 Wedding-y Tidbits + 5 Fantabulous Real Weddings = More Wedding Inspiration Than You Can Shake

Posted by Pazpaz10 Holland over 6 months ago

1,007 Wedding-y Tidbits + 5 Fantabulous Real Weddings = More Wedding Inspiration Than You Can Shake a Stick At! 1,007 Wedding-y Tidbits • In honor of Mother's Day: Check out these 19 photos of brides and grooms with their moms—and try not to cry! —Inspired by This • Follow these 5 steps BEFORE you plan your honeymoon! —Real Simple • Review these 13 marriage-y quotes to help ease some of your wedding stress! —Huffington Post • Review these 10 tips before hightailing it to a wedding dress trunk show! —SheFinds • Copycat these 10 ombre wedding ideas! (Ombre wedding dresses were HUGE this season!) —Brooklyn Bride • Enter to win 900 dollars' worth of travel accessories for your bridesmaids! —Snippet & Ink • Consider these 50 unique hair accessories from Etsy! —BellaSugar 5 Fantabulous Real Weddings • This bride looks JUST like Molly Sims! Oh, wait, it IS Molly Sims' wedding! —Style Me Pretty • A dreamy beach wedding with five pint-size attendants—and a pooch! —Jose Villa • Love, love, love the pops of pink in this bride's wedding dress! —Ruffled • I have never seen a groom smile so big! J'adorbs! —The Bride's Cafe • Brrrrr! This snowy winter wedding gave me chills! —A Northwoods Wedding Are you doing anything wedding-y this weekend? I'm heading to the Ocean State to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and stepmom, then we'll be back in New York Sunday to see Rory's mom. If I'm feeling ambitious, I might whip up a batch of these at some point over the weekend! P.S. There WAS a wedding on the Glee finale last night, but not the one I was expecting!