Connect with
KP Alumni now!

recent registrants

Forums - Sports - Group of Eight EightGroup a slight oddity

Group of Eight EightGroup a slight oddity

Posted by Sandywang5230 Sandywang5230 over 6 months ago

This is an incredible honor, especially when I see people who get this award before the name of the time, this is really a wonderful night. 'Mourinho said:' In my entire career, I have always refused to say who is my favorite FIFA player and the best people, because there are a lot of good people and I fought together. But if I had to make a choice, at this moment, I would choose Drogba. 'Mourinho on Drogba's remarks: - When I saw him in the tunnel, I told him,' I have no money to sign you, but you still have not lost in the Ivorian brothers '-? After Porto win the Champions League, I came to Chelsea, where the first thing is to sign Drogba .-- After successfully signing Drogba hugged me, does not like hugs between FIFA players and coachesFeet hit the door, but there are only 2 feet hit the door frame, prospective heart could imagine. Turin, hang on, really nothing can be done to make Inter. Even more frightening is or 许Tula himself did not expect to be completed once the countdown disciple lore before the whistle, before point Yiceng Lopez before, and an open space in front of the Inter unmarked Moretti easily headed home, Handanovic dumbfounded, field all 11 people dumbfounded silence Giuseppe view table fans, shot down the with Moratti in the stands, looking ashen old chairman, and the new Chairman of the smile left his face, 'winter increased investment, and finally gave such a conclusion?' Mancini and Podolski's okaygoodsfifa rhetoric, in such a countdown after lore, some more ironic flavor . The campaign Naples face Genoa, scored great hope, If so, Inter Milan and three points difference will come 10 minutes, say three good fight has become more and more distant with the first three, and this how to break? Then ask Mancini, shortly after taking office in Rome suffered lose, lose just past Udinese crisis did not take long, and finally embarked on the right track Lien Jie, how they returned to the liberation of one second? If this continues, strange rhetoric to achieve it, you know it in the next half of the season, Inter coach pendulum may encounter a FIFA ultimate team far more than in Turin, if every time so helpless, but also how to fight with a victory reduce the points difference? Although the FIFA game Chelsea were substantially rotation, but the most expensive starting eleven Oscar still worth 25 million pounds, in addition Ramirez worth 20 million, worth 12 million Zuma, Salah worth 11 million, only Drogba free signing last summer, but the teenager is Chelsea youth FIFA ultimate team FIFA players train. The Chelsea bench is talent, this FIFA game off the bench three FIFA players, the introduction of Azar Chelsea spent £ 32 million, a small law transfer fee is £ 30 million, as well as transfer fee of 32 million pounds William. 'Daily Mail' said the Chelsea lineup this total has reached 200 million pounds worth.